Pelot & Associates: The Remedy to Your Workplace Headaches
When business is complicated and communication gets challenging,
our exceptional third-party neutrals help you RESOLVE WORKPLACE CONFLICT, CREATE WORLD-CLASS COMMUNICATION, and DEVELOP HIGHLY EFFECTIVE LEADERS.
We help you:
- Resolve costly, damaging disputes and establish new paradigms for working together, with Supreme Court certified mediators;
- Realize dramatic communication improvement, with the skills provided by group trainers and interpersonal coaches;
- Foster a culture of efficiency, collaboration, and unity, with expertly facilitated meetings;
- Spark personal and organizational accountability and transformation with thought-provoking and insightful content, delivered by professional presenters and keynote speakers.
Imagine your leaders and their staff members…
- Communicating authentically, safely, and with confidence, even when the stakes are high and emotions run hot;
- Collaborating enthusiastically to eliminate barriers, make high-quality decisions, and generate the best plans;
- Committing to unified action and efficient timelines, bolstered by personal and institutional accountability;
- Succeeding consistently as individuals and teams.
The professionals of Pelot & Associates have the experience, expertise, and desire to make this your workplace reality.
READY FOR THE REMEDY?
Contact Us. 24 Hour Response Time.
What our clients say
- “Since working with you, our work group has a greater awareness of ourselves and each other. Our communication and work environment has vastly improved, and we continue to be mindful and respectful of each other and our respective work needs. My only regret is the situation festered for more than a year before we obtained your professional guidance. I know this improvement would not have occurred without your insight and skill.”
- “Karen Pelot is an excellent Mediator! She embodies what I look for in resolving disputes; knowledge, strength, and a disposition conducive to resolution.”
- “Thanks to Pelot & Associates, we’ve learned to identify and avoid the causes of conflict around our agency – and how to deal with issues when they bubble up. They presented the information in a way that made it simple for everyone to understand and has led to a more productive workplace with higher morale and fewer issues. Definitely a worthwhile investment!”
- “Karen Pelot’s extensive experience and knowledge help to make her an excellent mediator. Her insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the respective parties’ cases enable her to quickly narrow the issues and resolve cases without the expense of trial.”
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Karen on numerous mediations over the past several years. Each time, I am impressed with her ability to find common ground between the parties involved and structure an agreement that everyone finds suitable. Karen’s personality, experience, and expertise combine to make her the most successful mediator I have worked with. I routinely and unequivocally recommend her services to my colleagues.”
- “Ms. Pelot has acted as mediator in numerous cases being litigated by my office and she has been 100% successful in settling them. I have found Ms. Pelot to be knowledgeable and professional. Her ability to deal with difficult personalities and complex litigation has made her an ideal mediator in our cases. I would recommend her highly as a mediator and will be using her in the future whenever possible.”
- “Karen Pelot has served as mediator in a number of difficult cases for my firm, and has done an excellent job each and every time. Ms. Pelot is professional and well prepared, and she quickly understands all the issues involved in mediation. She maintains a positive attitude and has good communication skills, listening to all sides and giving insightful and productive feedback to help the parties move toward an amicable resolution. Her tenacious work has been instrumental in helping us resolve many cases which we believed could not be settled. I highly recommend Karen Pelot as a mediator and plan to continue to utilize her in future cases.”
- “I can’t speak more highly of the outstanding job Karen did to help the staff and management of a newly created program in our organization develop common goals, objectives and, most importantly, a common understanding of the roles and responsibilities of every member of the team.”